〓 ! NOTICE ! 〓

Copyright of all audio/visual materials shared on this blog belong to the original artists, their agent/management companies and/or the distrubutors unless otherwise specified. Redistribution of these materials by any means are prohibited.

Cpoyright of scanned visual materials belongs to ICYBREAD. Re-uploading and re-posting of these images are allowed only with notification to ICYBREAD. Please kindly indicate credits of redistrubuted images. Modification on the scanned visuals (i.e. removing logo, replacing logo) for redistributing purpose by any means is strictly prohibited.


ICYBREAD (www.tvxqfly.blogspot.com) reserve all the rights to the translations posted on this blog.


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All About TVXQ Season 2 - Pictures

Finally got my copy of AA2!!!! (well Bing was way earlier than me... again I'm slow...)

We've decided to scan the pictures on the package, but that might take some time, so let me firstly post some roughly took pictures.

Please ignore the background.. LOL.. I don't have any "free" space to take pictures (except my bed..)

 

And guess what?~ Today is HALLOWEEN!!!

Do you have any plans?~ Decided to wear costume to school/work?~ Going to TREAT or TRICK?~~

I wish I will do something today (after I'm out from my evening lecture at 7時? ummmm...

Hope you will enjoy Halloween lar~~ But don't eat too much candies!! ^_^v

 

Here comes the pictures.

Luckily I got the poster of this package. I REALLY like their stylings in the poster!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!! But sadly it was folded. TT____TT So I don't think I will be able to scan the poster, but the rest, we will try our best. (Bing got her poster folded also.. *hug hug*)

 

Poster                          Case (With shrink still on~~~)

Back                           Side               Side (Table of Contents)

I'm getting excited to watch the DVD. I heard that the Music disc was quite intriguing. GREAT~~~ I'm a music fan... akaka...

Wish you all enjoy Halloween lar~

 

- 以上 Bread です。

3 comments:

IDYLL said...

啊啊啊,你收到了,真爽~我等着你充分挖掘All About II,会有各种好帖子出来哦~

I'm a music fan too~

icybread said...

keke~~ yea we will DIG... LOL.. but it might take some times.

Let's slowly dig into the magic of wuli oppa's... LOL

Smile-san said...

please please please!!
can I know if this one is the Taiwan ver. or not?!
I'm about to buy one, but I need to make sure which ver. to buy.
beacuse it seems to me that the Taiwan ver. is the only ver. that comes with those special cards > . <!